View Visa Details
China tourist visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
China tourist visa is required for Anguillian citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for China tourist visa. A total of 10 documents are required for applying China tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get China tourist visa from Anguilla
China tourist visa requirements for Anguillian citizens
10 documents required for China tourist visa
Visa Application Form: Complete application form for China
Passport Photo: Photo must be no older than 6 months
Passport: Original Passport or Travel document with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Passport Copy: A clear scan of the information pages of your signed, machine readable passport. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
Previous Visa: Previous visas if available
Previous Passport: Provide a previous passport if any.
Bank Statement: Applicant's most recent monthly bank statement. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
Current Details: Employed: • A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job. • Current bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) • Original pay slips Self Employed: • Include a copy of your business license • Company bank statement of the latest 6 months • Income Tax Return (ITR) Student: • Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester. • No Object certificate from School or University. Retired: • Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes.
Hotel Bookings: Hotel reservation(s) for the duration of your visit.
Flight Bookings: Flight reservations(s) for the country of your visit and return ticket
✨ China tourist visa tips
- 24-hour visit without a visa when in transit through China (unless arriving in Fuzhou Changle International Airport, Huangshan Tunxi International Airport, Mudanjiang Hailang Airport, Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport and Yanji Chaoyangchuan Airport).
- 72-hour visit without a visa when in transit through Changsha, Guilin and Harbin.
- 144-hours visit without a visa when in transit through Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Jieyang, Kunming, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qinhuangdao, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen and Xi'an.Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan do count as third countries under the 24, 72 and 144-hours visa-free transit (TWOV) policies.
- Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan do count as third countries under the 24, 72 and 144-hours visa-free transit (TWOV) policies.
- Visiting visas issued to British citizens are generally valid for 2 years
China visa advice
Do anguillian citizens need a visa to go to China?
Yes, visa is required for Anguillian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for China visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Anguillian citizens need a visa for travelling to China.
The stay is usually short with a period of 30 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days