Ethiopia visa on arrival
Last updated: September 11, 2021
Visa on Arrival
Ethiopia visa on arrival from Sudan
Ethiopia visa on arrival is available on arrival for Sudanese citizens. The stay is usually short with a period of 3 months. Applicant is required to be present when applying for Ethiopia visa on arrival. A total of 3 documents are required for applying Ethiopia visa on arrival. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Ethiopia visa on arrival from Sudan
- Tourist visa will be issued on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport to nationals or persons holding residence permits issued by your country.
Max Stay: 3 months
Ethiopia tourist visa requirements for Sudanese citizens
3 documents required for Ethiopia tourist visa
Photo must be no older than 6 months
Original Passport or Travel document of Sudan with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
A recent monthly bank statement of the applicant from Sudan. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement. If statements are printed online then it has to be Authenticated (stamped) by the bank officials.
✨ Ethiopia tourist visa tips
- Visas on arrival for Ethiopia can also be issued to visitors with a letter of invitation for a meeting, seminar, or workshop organized by the African Union participants of the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa. It is necessary to provide the letter as verification.
- Visa on arrival is obtainable only at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.
- eVisa holders must arrive via Addis Ababa Bole International Airport.eVisas are available for 30 or 90 days.
- eVisas are available for 30 or 90 days.
Ethiopia visa advice
Do sudanese citizens need a visa to go to Ethiopia?
No, visa is not required for Sudanese citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Ethiopia visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Sudanese citizens can get a visa on arrival for travelling to Ethiopia.
The stay is usually short with a period of 3 months
The Ethiopia tourist visa cost $70