Cyprus tourist visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Cyprus tourist visa is free for Anguillian citizens. The maximum duration of stay is 90 days. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Cyprus tourist visa from Anguilla
- Cyprus is a member of EU but not yet part of Schengen Area.
- Cyprus also accept Schengen visas along with visas issues by Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania for stays of up to 90 days in a 180-day period. However, as of November 2019, visas issued by Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus or Romania are not valid for travel to the Schengen Area.
Max Stay: 90 days
Cyprus tourist visa requirements for Anguillian citizens
Standard travel documents like passport / national ID card of Anguilla will generally be sufficient
Cyprus tourist visa visa exemption for Anguillian citizens
Cyprus visa exemption
- Stay must not exceed 90 days in any 180 day period
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Exemption available for
Short-term C-Type Schengen visa
✨ Cyprus tourist visa tips
- 90 days within 180-day period
Cyprus visa advice
Do anguillian citizens need a visa to go to Cyprus?
No, visa is not required for Anguillian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Cyprus visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Anguillian citizens don't need a visa for travelling to Cyprus.
The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days