Romania tourist visa
Last updated: May 25, 2021
Romania tourist visa is free for Caymanian citizens. The maximum duration of stay is 90 days. You can also find visa exemptions and useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Romania tourist visa from Cayman Islands
- Romania is a member of EU but not yet part of Schengen Area.
- Romania also accept Schengen visas along with visas issues by Bulgaria, Croatia and Cyprus for stays of up to 90 days in a 180-day period. However, as of November 2019, visas issued by Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus or Romania are not valid for travel to the Schengen Area.
Max Stay: 90 days
Romania tourist visa requirements for Caymanian citizens
Standard travel documents like passport / national ID card of Cayman Islands will generally be sufficient
Romania tourist visa visa exemption for Caymanian citizens
Romania visa exemption
- The existing Schengen visa must allow at least two entries and the entries/length of stay has not been exhausted
- Applicable Countries: All Countries
Exemption available for
Short-term C-Type Schengen visa
✨ Romania tourist visa tips
- 90 days within any 180-day period
Romania visa advice
Do caymanian citizens need a visa to go to Romania?
No, visa is not required for Caymanian citizens. You can get visa details, documents required, official website and other details for Romania visa but if you still have question which are unanswered then you can discuss with the community
Frequently Asked Questions
Caymanian citizens don't need a visa for travelling to Romania.
The stay is usually short with a period of 90 days
The visa is valid for a period of 90 days