Vatican City tourist visa
Last updated: August 1, 2021
Vatican City tourist visa is free for Anguillian citizens. The stay is usually short and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is not required to be present when applying for Vatican City tourist visa. A total of 4 documents are required for applying Vatican City tourist visa. You can also find useful tips from fellow travellers.
Get Vatican City tourist visa from Anguilla
- Vatican maintains an open border with Italy and is treated as part of the Schengen Area. Since the Vatican City is only accessible via Italy entrance is not possible without entering the Schengen Area first and therefore Schengen visa rules apply de facto.
- For Italy visa, you must submit a passport or other travel document issued within the last 10 years. This must have at least 2 blank pages and be valid for at least another 3 months after the date you intend to leave the Schengen area.
- Each person travelling with you on your travel document must submit their own visa form.
- When you submit your application your fingerprints will be taken. These will remain valid for 5 years. Some applicants, such as children under the age of 12, do not need to have their fingerprints taken.
- You will be charged a fee for your application. If you apply through an external service provider you will also have to pay an extra fee to the provider.
Visa Validity: 90 days
Vatican City schengen visa requirements for Anguillian citizens
Travel Insurance: Proof of travel insurance for Vatican City with the certificate of Insurance and the table of benefits. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.
A minimum cover of EUR 30,000 . The travel insurance must cover the cost of repatriation for medical reasons and the Certificate of Currency must be issued by an insurance company operating in Australia or within the EU. You can also provide a letter from the bank confirming that you have an insurance with them along with a copy of credit card and the table of benefits.